We enable flexible deployment of the right people, doing the right things at the right times to meet changing business priorities.
Having the ability to manage resources and allocate them flexibly in response to changing priorities and demands enables an agile response to customer and stakeholder needs and demonstrates a positive commitment to service improvement.
For the first time public sector managers are able to forecast and prioritise work and then deploy skilled resources appropriately.
Our methods have been praised in Cabinet Office Capability Reviews for delivering:
- the ability to plan resources against organisational objectives
- demonstrating how resources are deployed on highest business priorities
- rationalising effort on low priorities easily and quickly with minimum impact on service delivery
- matching work to staff talent, skill and personal preference
- staff development linked to the needs of the business
- maximisation of the value and return on investment in training - demonstrably linking training costs to business performance
- increased staff motivation and a management culture focused on outcomes.
Basis flexible deployment methods are being used in Government departments and agencies for annual and in-year business planning enabling an understanding of the full impact of achieving efficiency savings and presenting Ministers with real choices about future strategic direction.
For more information regarding the above or any other matter please email us